Nutri (Meal maker)- 1/2 cup
Ginger- A small piece
Green chillies-2 no
Corn flour- As reqd
Egg (beaten)-1 no
All-purpose flour(Maida) – As reqd
Oil to fry
1) Put Nutri in boiled water and close
it. Open after 5 minutes when it will be
swollen fully and then drain it. Nicely
drain the water by squeezing it and then
-It should not grind to a paste.
2) Cut garlic, green chilies, onion into
small pieces and then fry it after cracking
3) Put the fried things to the half-grinded
Nutri and mix well.
4) Add salt and maida flour to the mixture
say about two to three teaspoons and
mix well too.
5) Break the egg and mix nicely with milk
to form a batter.
6) Add about 2 -3 tsp of corn flour to it
and mix well.
7) Add a pinch of salt.
8)Make the above prepared Nutri paste to
your desired shape and dip it in the egg
batter and roll in the bread crumbs.
9)Fry till golden brown.
Serve wit Chili or tomato sauce